Every bit previously mentioned, I am reading "Eat, Pray, Love" (aye, I saw her on Oprah, yes, I went and bought the book, remind yourself I am the classic Oprah demographic so what do you wait? They do their research there! I can't help it! Oh, back to enlightenment…) and I am now in Bali with Liz. I like Bali alot meliorate–probably fifty-fifty better than Italy–definitely ameliorate than Bharat. Earlier in the book she mentions a friend who says in effect that she but doesn't accept the desire to fervently search for inner peace. I, with asterisk, accept to agree. Asterisk: I call up that we are built with different spectrums of peacefulness and the desire to change that level varies as we mature through life. I personally would never choose Italy, Republic of india and Bali only would honey to canvass around–I don't fifty-fifty need a destination–but canvas. Obviously, that is not something I tin can exercise physically any time shortly due to my current "state of affairs". I dearest that Liz did it. I love that she wrote near information technology. I love that I can live vicariously through her experience. I love that I DON'T have the desire to exercise it.

So, can everything can change internally without anything changing physically…